Cisco Bug: CSCsz07488 - unsupported CUPC Proxy Listener options in dropdown
Jul 04, 2017
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM & Presence Service
- Cisco Unified Presence Version 7.0
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: the drop down menu for Proxy listener in CUPC Global settings in CUPS contains a complete list of all proxy listeners on the system, including the ones that are not supported or not recommended for use with CUPC. Conditions: selecting anything other than the Sip Proxy TCP or UDP listener will not allow CUPC to function with CUPS.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases