Cisco Bug: CSCsz07300 - No notice to apply config when setting parms on enterprise phone config
Jan 08, 2016
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CallManager)
- Cisco Unity Connection Version 7.1
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager Version 7.1
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Changes made to the settings on the Enterprise Phone Configuration page under the Systems menu in the Cisco Unified CM Administration area are not propogated to the phones. The user must navigate to each phone's configuration page and select 'Apply Config' for the change to take affect on the phone. Conditions: This affects the 7.1.2 release of the Cisco Call Manager.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases