Cisco Bug: CSCsz06329 - Unexpect Syslog: No SPI to identify Phase 2 SA
Nov 08, 2016
- Cisco ASA 5500-X Series Firewalls
- Cisco ASA 5580 Adaptive Security Appliance
Known Affected Releases
7.0 7.1 7.2 8.0 8.1
Symptom: Unexpect syslog message: No SPI to identify Phase 2 SA! There are no negative side effects. Conditions: This syslog occurs if the headend fails to rekey P2 to an IPSec SW client with an installed FW block the rekey.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases