Cisco Bug: CSCsz01780 - MOC RCC does not remember default selection when more lines are added
Mar 15, 2016
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM & Presence Service
- Cisco Unified Presence Version 7.0
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: When a MOC-RCC user's device moves from having a single line appearance to multiple line appearances, there isn't a line to control, when user logs into MOC-RCC. Conditions: Could happen when user logs into Extension Mobility, or simply adds another line to his/her existence device.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases