Cisco Bug: CSCsz01161 - Dynamic DB Replication Host Mgmt
Jan 31, 2017
- Cisco Videoscape Distribution Suite for Television
- Cisco TV Streamer Application
Known Affected Releases
1.5(1.4.0) 1.5(1.5.0) 2.0(0) 2.1 2.1(0) 2.2
Symptom: When adding a node to an existing deployment a copy of the DATADIR database directory and manual configuration of the .arroyorc are required to add the system in. This includes bouncing the database to add the server. Conditions: Adding a node to an existing deployment.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases