Cisco Bug: CSCsz01103 - 2.0 RTSP: DB down when request to setup 20000 streamings.
Mar 12, 2015
- Cisco Videoscape Distribution Suite for Television
- Cisco TV Streamer Application
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Database termination with an error message referencing out of memory. Conditions: Non-typical VOD usage patterns can cause the elasticicty buffer in the database to continuously grow, eventually running the database out of memory on the streamer as the replication backs up on the streamer device for records destined for the controller.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases