Cisco Bug: CSCsy97437 - SNMP community string not hidden in 'show startup' or 'show conf'
Nov 09, 2016
- Cisco ASA 5500-X Series Firewalls
- Cisco ASA 5580 Adaptive Security Appliance
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: The SNMP community string is not masked when performing a show startup-config of show configuration command. Conditions: PIX/ASA has SNMP configured.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases