Cisco Bug: CSCsy92440 - Packets are not switched through GRE+IPsec tunnel in Process Switching.
Jan 29, 2017
- Cisco IOS
- Cisco 1812 Integrated Services Router
- Cisco VG224 Analog Voice Gateway
- Cisco 878 Integrated Services Router
- Cisco AS5400XM Universal Gateway
- Cisco Catalyst 6500 Series Communication Media Module
- Cisco 1803 Integrated Services Router
- Cisco 7600 Series Communication Media Module
- Cisco 7301 Router
- Cisco 7206 Router
Known Affected Releases
12.4(15)T14 12.4(15)T15 12.4(15)T16 12.4(15)T17 12.4(15)T6a 12.4(15)T9
Symptom: Packets are not process-switched correctly through GRE+IPsec tunnel Conditions: Packets are not process-switched correctly through GRE+IPsec tunnel when the ipsec transform set to ah-md5-hmac with the tunnel mode.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases