Cisco Bug: CSCsy91010 - OL plugin installed in admin mode caused malicious code warning popup
Feb 22, 2014
- Cisco Unified MeetingPlace
- Cisco Unified MeetingPlace for Microsoft Outlook
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Outlook user found malicious code warning popup when opening an appointment scheduled with MeetingPlace Conditions: The MeetingPlace Outlook plugin was installed in admin mode (ie. using -admin flag) and the Outlook user is not the same user who did the installation.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases