Cisco Bug: CSCsy90264 - Enhancement: Allow REP to function back to back port configuration
Feb 08, 2017
- Cisco Industrial Ethernet 3000 Series Switches
- Cisco IE 3000-8TC Industrial Ethernet Switch
- Cisco IE 3000-4TC Industrial Ethernet Switch
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: When using an IE3000 with REP back to back (most likely through hubs), when one port is disconnected, the other remaining up port cannot get to the devices off the hubs. Conditions: Disconnect one port of the two in the REP config.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases