Cisco Bug: CSCsy87953 - MOC RCC displays incorrect DN when a user has a "Logout EM Profile"
Jul 05, 2015
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM & Presence Service
- Cisco Unified Presence Version 7.0
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: When a Logout EM profile is assigned to a device with EM, and the device is being controlled by MOC RCC, the base DN is displayed instead of the logout EM profile number. Conditions: A phone with a base DN, EM enabled, and a logout EM profile assigned.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases