Cisco Bug: CSCsy87952 - MOC RCC Plugin cannot switch when user logs into multiple EM profiles
Feb 22, 2014
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM & Presence Service
- Cisco Unified Presence Version 7.0
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: While using MOC RCC to control multiple devices with EM enabled, MOC RCC cannont switch between the devices. Conditions: The following scenario will typically cause the problem: 1. Log into an IP phone through EM 2. Log into a CIPC device (or another IP phone) through EM 3. Log into MOC - select the first IP phone to control - log out and back in - MOC will control succesfully control the IP phone 4. Select CIPC (or the other IP phone) for phone control - log out and back in - MOC will still control the first IP phone.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases