Cisco Bug: CSCsy84312 - Nt able to writ corefil in(redundnt) SAMI during proces wtchdog timeout.
Jan 29, 2017
- Cisco IOS
- Cisco Catalyst 6500 Series Supervisor Engine 1A / MSFC2
- Cisco Active Network Abstraction 3.7
- Cisco NAC Appliance 4.5
- Cisco Unified Workforce Optimization Workforce Management 8.3(4)
- Cisco IGX 8410 Multiservice Switch
- Cisco Unified IP Interactive Voice Response (IVR) 8.0(1)
- Cisco Unified Workforce Optimization Advanced Quality Management 8.0(2)
- Cisco NetFlow Generation Appliance (NGA) 3140
- Cisco NAC Appliance 4.0
Known Affected Releases
1.0 1.0(1)SAM 12.4(22)YD
Symptoms: Cisco Home Agent (HA) is unable to write its core file while performing a forced crash with the process watchdog timeout option on a redundancy setup. Conditions: This symptom is observed on a Cisco SAMI blade or Cisco router running on a Cisco Home Agent IOS Release 12.4 (v124_22_yd_throttle_image_03192009 112) image.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases