Cisco Bug: CSCsy83656 - Breeze does not pass onto AS who ended that call
Feb 22, 2014
- Cisco Unified MeetingPlace
- Cisco Security Agent for Cisco Unified MeetingPlace
- Cisco Unified MeetingPlace Web Conferencing
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: cptrace -C shows events: Terminate: User Id XXXXX, Result 0 User XXXXX may or may not exist. Conditions: The meeting was ended by a user over the web. Breeze does not pass onto Audio Server who ended that call and so cptrace cannot report the correct user id as to who ended the meeting. The Terminate call on the audio server uses the user ID that was last associated with the MPWeb thread's connection ID that is handling the termination call, there is no user ID directly associated with the termination call itself.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases