Cisco Bug: CSCsy82188 - WebVPN: ASA can't support IP/mask based NTLM SSO consistently
Nov 07, 2016
- Cisco ASA 5500-X Series Firewalls
- Cisco ASA 5580 Adaptive Security Appliance
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: SSO with IP/mask condition doesn't works consistently Conditions: when IP/mask based NTLM SSO is configured.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases