Cisco Bug: CSCsy80820 - IE-3000 archive upload-sw command is not working
Feb 22, 2014
- Cisco Industrial Ethernet 3000 Series Switches
- Cisco IE 3000-8TC Industrial Ethernet Switch
- Cisco IE 3000-4TC Industrial Ethernet Switch
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: The archive download-sw command can not install a tar file bundle created using the archive upload-sw command. Conditions: All of the following must be true: - The tar file bundle is created using the archive upload-sw command. - The IOS software is 12.2(44)EX, 12.2(44)EX1, 12.2(46)SE1 or 12.2(46)SE2. No other software versions are affected. - The platform is the IE-3000 Industrial Ethernet Switch.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases