Cisco Bug: CSCsy76530 - Authentication over LDAP/SSL is not working after 7.0.1
Feb 22, 2014
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM & Presence Service
- Cisco Unified Presence Version 7.0
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: When SSL is enabled for authentication using LDAP server then user authentication will not work. Conditions: LDAP authenticaiton is enabled in CUCM with SSL check box.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases