Cisco Bug: CSCsg36621 - IP Phone does not display all meetings in Find My Meetings
Feb 22, 2014
- Cisco Unified MeetingPlace
- Cisco Unified MeetingPlace for Microsoft Outlook
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: IP Phone does not display all meetings in Find My Meetings Conditions: Schedule some meetings from web as "List meeting publicly" and "Allow External web participants" - those meetings are listed on your IP Phone "Find My Meetings" screen. Schedule a meeting from web and uncheck "List meeting publicly" and "Allow External web participants" - only last meeting will be displayed on your IP Phone screen.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases