Cisco Bug: CSCsg36199 - Internal calls are having one way audio
Feb 05, 2017
- Cisco Unified IP Phone 7900 Series
- Cisco Unified IP Phone 7911G
- Cisco Unified IP Phone 7941G
- Cisco Unified IP Phone 7906G
- Cisco Unified IP Phone 7961G
Known Affected Releases
Symptoms: Phone experiences 1-way audio. Conditions: Phone is on a network w/ no voice vlan assignment. This means no voice vlan via CDP as well as no Admin VLAN assigned. Phone has "PC Voice VLAN access" disabled. Phone is talking to another phone on the same subnet.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases