Cisco Bug: CSCsg35346 - Video participant in passwd protect mtg not seen in web participant list
Feb 10, 2017
- Cisco Unified MeetingPlace
- Cisco Unified MeetingPlace for Microsoft Outlook
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: When a video endpoint dials into a password protected conference, the endpoint joins the conference but does not show up in the web meeting room participant list Conditions: It has to be a password protected meeting. The dialed in participant is video endpoint coming via the MCU and not an audio endpoint coming in via the audio server.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases