Cisco Bug: CSCsg33911 - 7912G does not boot up after firmware upgrade
Feb 22, 2014
- Cisco Unified IP Phone 7900 Series
- Cisco Unified IP Phone 7940G
- Cisco Unified IP Phone 7912G
- Cisco Unified IP Phone 7960G
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: 7912G IP Phone does not boot up anymore, stays frozen with Cisco Logo. Conditions: after a firmware upgrade, and a reboot of the IP Phone is done.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases