Cisco Bug: CSCsg33571 - Add prefix option under router xxx vrf process distribute-list options
Aug 16, 2017
- Cisco IOS
- Cisco Prime Collaboration Provisioning 12.3
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express Version 12.3
Known Affected Releases
12.0(32)SY2 12.2(18)SXF5 12.2(31)SB14 12.3
Symptoms: The prefix option is not available under "distribute-list" when configuring "router ospf xxx vrf yyy" (where "xxx" is the OSPF process and "yyy" is the VRF name). Conditions: The symptom is observed when running Cisco IOS software.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases