Cisco Bug: CSCsg32308 - copy/paste of ntp-authentication-key statement is not possible
Jan 30, 2017
- Cisco IOS
- Cisco Catalyst 6500 Series Supervisor Engine 32 / MSFC2A
- Cisco Catalyst 6500 Series Supervisor Engine 720 / MSFC3
Known Affected Releases
12.2(18)SXF12 12.2(32.8.11)SRC6 12.2(32.9.5)SB 12.2SG
Symptoms: It is not possible to restore the NTP part of a backup from the start up configuration. Conditions: Occurs when you copy and paste of the following NTP statement: <CmdBold>ntp-authentication-key xxxx md5 7<noCmdBold>.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases