Cisco Bug: CSCsg31958 - CRS 3.5(4) has not been verified to function with BARS 4.0.9000 SR1
Jul 04, 2017
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CallManager)
- Cisco Bulk Administration Tool
- Cisco CallManager Backup and Restore System Utility (BARS)
Known Affected Releases
4.0(10) 4.0(11) 4.0(4) 4.0(9) 4.1(1)
Symptom: Information Pop-up "The version of CRS installed - CRS 3.5(4) has not been verified to function with BARS 4.0.9000 SR1. You should upgrade the BARS software to ensure complete compatibility otherwise you could experience data loss during restore." (Screenshot 1) Conditions: CRS 3.5(4) to 4.0(4) upgrade. Attempting to configure Data Source Target with BARS 4.0(9) SR1 from BARS server. Target is a CRS 3.5(4) machine with BARS 4.0.9 installed.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases