Cisco Bug: CSCsg31951 - BARS 4.0(9) SR1 Release Notes are unclear about non-support of SR1
Feb 22, 2014
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CallManager)
- Cisco Bulk Administration Tool
Known Affected Releases
3.5(4) 4.0(4) 4.1(1)
Symptom: BARS 4.0(9) SR1 Release Notes are unclear about non-support of SR1 on CRS "Target" machine (http://ftp-sj.cisco.com/cisco/crypto/3DES/voice/cmva/MCSBackupSystem.4-0-9sr1-ReleaseNotes.htm) Conditions: Release Notes state "BARS 4.0(9) SR1 must be installed only on backup server. It is not required on backup targets"
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases